Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Why Conspiracy Theorists are NOT "CRAZY"

Sunday, March 23, 2008


ARE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS CRAZY?


Somehow I wish I'd never seen the VIDEO showing the collapse of World Trade Center building 7 (WTC7) in March 2006 because I haven't stopped thinking about it ever since. Up to that point I'd not given much thought to the explanation the United States government provided it's citizens for the events of that day because although I wouldn't say I "trusted the government" I wouldn't say I distrusted them either. But one day while traveling Jer the Ripper turned his laptop to face me and asked me to look at a video - he didn't tell me what it was. I watched and told him it looked like a building implosion - who hasn't seen a couple of those at least on television? He then told me that what I had seen was WTC7, a THIRD skyscraper that collapsed that evening - but wasn't hit by an airplane. I asked what the explanation was and why I hadn't seen this anywhere before? The explanation at the time was fire. Fire? To explain what I just saw in the video? Bullsh_t! I saw implosion no fire. Somebody must be mistaken I thought. So I started digging and found this site which shows a building implosion video and more and it looked exactly like the video of WTC7 collapsing. I dug more and found thisVIDEO of MIT engineer Jeff King analyzing video evidence of WTC1 and WTC 2 building collapses also concluding the U.S government explanation for their demise was also contrary to available evidence. Then questions about the Pentagon arose. Since then work has been done by Pilots for 911 truth demonstrating that the US government story about the plane that hit the Pentagon contradicts their own flight recorder data - video available on their site. Then more folks started to organize - like 911Blogger and PatriotsQuestion911 truth both linked on the right border of this blog. Visit Patriots and look at their records, accomplishments and reputations - these are serious people. After examining the links above and considering the evidence provided I wonder if you would agree that we don't know what happened. And if we don't know what happened we have to keep an open mind if we are to find the truth. And to find the truth we must consider all possible explanations - even if the explanation involves more than one person. And if the evidence points to crimes committed and those crimes were done by more than one person we must have a conspiracy on our hands. And if we have a conspiracy on our hands we have to accept that truth no matter how difficult; because decisions based on falsehoods, incorrect data, lies etc... lead to actions contrary to the desired outcome. That goes for individuals and nations.

No comments: